Intimacy is an area of our relationships that can often be overlooked, especially if you’ve been together for a long time. The spark does not have to fade! There are simple and easy steps to take to create more intimacy and have more satisfaction in our relationships.
In this episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why checking in with your partner on a daily basis is a profoundly simple way to greatly improve your relationship.
- How to create and maintain the new and novel feelings we have early in our relationships.
- Understanding and communicating our attachment styles to help create more intimacy in our relationship.
- How our attachment styles can be changed for the better.
- Learning the different intimacy needs of your partner and how to communicate your own needs.
- And much more!
Tim Cole is an Associate Professor at DePaul University where he studies how differences in people’s need for intimacy can lead to a betrayal of trust. He’s also the author of Broken Trust: Overcoming an Intimate Betrayal.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Does your sex life need some help? If so, you’re not alone. Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Songfinch: Songfinch brings your stories, feelings and memories to life through one-of-a-kind songs from scratch. Using your unique stories along with your desired genre, vocalist gender and song moods, they curate the perfect professional songwriter to handcraft the most personal gift you can give.
Visit Songfinch.com and enter the promo code IDO to get 10% off!
Broken Trust: Overcoming An Intimate Betrayal
Love 2.0: Finding Happiness and Health in Moments of Connection
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah