Understanding how to live our lives more consciously and present will improve our relationships with ourselves and with all whom we come in contact with. Listen to today’s show to learn the tools to live and love more consciously.
In this episode with Steve Farrell we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Unpacking the illusion of separation for more conscious living
- How to work toward relationships that are non-transactional
- What we can learn from near death experiences to positively impact our daily lives
- Steps to live into your higher self
- Daily spiritual practices to help you live more consciously
- And much more!
Steve Farrell is co-founder and Worldwide Executive Director of Humanity’s Team, a non-profit organization based in Boulder, Colorado. The organization is focused on helping people throughout the world awaken to their deeper Self and the interconnectedness of everything in the Universe.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah