In this episode with Stephanie Mintz, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to set up your dating GPS for a foundation of dating success
- Why it can be bad to jump into the physical too quickly while dating
- Understanding and communicating if you want to date casually or for a long term partner
- How to communicate productively and strategically in your dating life
- What to do if you’re being ghosted
- The importance of understanding your red flags
- Dating if you just got out of a relationship
- And much more!
Stephanie Mintz, M.A., LMFT, and The Strategic Relationship Consultant™: Stephanie is highly sought-after for her ability to help singles “Date Smart”, through her unique strategies with actionable step-by-step guidelines, to have the best chance for a successful dating experience. She also helps couples at all stages understand the “why” behind their challenges, and create individualized strategies that provide in-the-moment relief and immediate results to help them better navigate the journey of couplehood. From lowering the temperature of heated arguments; to improving or restoring connection, respect, calm, and laughter; to improving communication and intimacy; Stephanie has helped countless couples learn to enjoy each other again, and remember and re-ignite the spark that brought them together. Whether dating, living together, pre-marital, or married, she helps couples find and stay on the path to a happier, lasting relationship.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah