Cheating and infidelity can be extremely painful experiences for both an individual and a couple. Listen to today’s show to learn how to navigate these rough waters and move forward to get to a better place.
In this episode with Shannon Brown, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The importance of hope and how to cultivate it to move through infidelity to a better place
- Understanding some of the reasons for infidelity
- Why you need to create something new after infidelity
- Learning to be kind to yourself through the process of healing
- How to forgive your partner and understanding the process
- Navigating the question of whether you should stay in the relationship
- Tools to stay connected in your relationship moving forward
- And much more!
Shannon Brown helps couples get from an emotionally painful place to a brand new place of connection and security after an affair. She has worked as a marriage and family therapist for over 20 years and during that time, she has helped hundreds of couples reconnect and create a stronger relationship after infidelity.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah