We all want to have better sex lives, but it’s not always easy to make that happen. Understanding the research around desire, arousal and our biology can go a long way in helping us improve our sex lives. Listen to today’s show to learn some key tools and insights that will help you improve your sex life today!
In this episode with Michael Sytsma, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The different types of desires that men and women exhibit and how understanding them will improve your sex life
- The difference between desire and arousal and key points about both areas
- How to bring the art of seduction into your relationship
- The importance of creating a healthy connection outside of the bedroom to improve your sex life
- Important questions to ask your partner about sex
- The number 1 turn on for women according to research
- Creating a vision for your sex life in your relationship
- Navigating pain issues during sex
- And much more!
Dr. Michael Sytsma is an ordained minister, licensed professional counselor, certified sex therapist, professor, and national speaker. With over 30 years of clinical experience in sex therapy, he founded Building Intimate Marriages, Inc. and co-founded Sexual Wholeness, Inc. For more information, visit intimatemarriage.org.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.
Füm helps you shake bad habits. Head to TryFum.com and use code IDO to save 10% off when you get the Journey pack today. The Journey pack comes with three unique flavors and the new Version 2 Füm to help kick start your positive habits.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah