In this episode with Keyen Lage, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to listen to your body in order to make good dating decisions
- The importance of not settling in a relationship and connecting to your heart to make decisions
- How to make a good decision if you’re not sure if you should continue seeing a potential match
- The importance of understanding your programming when it comes to relationships and dating
- How to get clear on what you desire in a relationship
- And much more!
Keyen Lage is a former NFL Athlete turned Life / Dating Success Coach for Established Top Performers specializing in Feminine / Masculine Dynamics. After almost becoming paralyzed during a football injury in the National Football League, Keyen was able to start his new journey by looking at life from a completely new perspective. He decided to dive headfirst into mastering the relationship he has with his feminine side— a side that uses “ease” and “flow” to attract what he wants, instead of “forcing” and “making things happen”.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
Vegamour hair products are revolutionary: award-winning, vegan hair, lash, and brow products are plant based, safe and effective. Get beautiful, fuller looking hair, longer looking lashes and bold brows. Go to vegamour.com/IDO and use code IDO to save twenty percent on your first order!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah