Kids, household chores, carpools and the monotony of a routine life can take its toll on a relationship. Listen to today’s show to learn how to keep your relationship fresh, have better conversations with your partner and improve your relationship.
In this episode with Enrico Gnaulati we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why marital satisfaction plummets when couples have children
- How to create a balance between parenting and romance
- Exploring new forms of love through parenting
- The importance of freedom in a relationship
- Conversational narcissism and what to do if your partner or friend always makes the conversation about themselves
- What to do if your partner lacks the ability to stay engaged in a conversation
- And much more!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah