Giving and receiving constructive feedback can be a tricky area to navigate in all of our relationships, especially romantic relationships. Understanding the tools to best give and receive feedback will help you live a happier and healthier life. Listen to today’s show to learn more about constructive feedback and start applying these tools today!
In this episode with Dr. Wyatt Fisher, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding when and how to give constructive feedback
- Tools to give constructive feedback
- Specific exercises to implement in your relationship to create space for feedback
- How to navigate unsolicited advice in your relationship
- What to do if you’re a problem solver and feel like you want to give unsolicited advice
- The importance of creating safety in your relationship and how to do it
- And much more!
Dr. Wyatt Fisher has a Masters and Doctorate in Clinical Psychology and is the host of the Dr. Wyatt Show podcast and is in private practice in Boulder, CO.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Cozy Earth offers luxury bedding and loungewear known for its incredible softness and temperature regulation. Cozy Earth is providing an exclusive offer for our listeners: 35% off site wide when you use the code “IDOPODCAST”.
Like A Kitten curates adult subscription boxes created to inspire and influence female sexual wellness. Like A Kitten is offering our listeners 15% off AND free shipping when you go to LikeAKitten.com/ido OR enter code IDO at checkout.