Have you caught your partner looking at porn? Maybe browsing pictures of scantily clad women or men on Instagram or Facebook? This doesn’t need to be an issue in your relationship if you know how to talk and deal with it! Our culture largely creates a negative narrative around these issues that can hurt our relationships. Listen to today’s episode to learn how to talk to your partner about porn, social media ‘stalking’ and your relationship.
In this episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn why we aren’t really facing what some call a ‘porn health crisis’.
- Understand that it’s not the porn, it’s the lack of healthy conversations around porn.
- Is it OK that your partner is ‘stalking’ the opposite sex on social media?
- Communicating with your partner about their deepest fantasies and where they came from.
- The erotic differences between individuals and sexes.
- Why porn elicits a disgust response in some individuals.
- And much more!
Dr. Joe Kort is the author of four books on gender and male sexuality. He specializes in couples therapy, sex therapy, mixed orientation relationships, and out of control sexual behaviors. He is starting an LGBTQ certification program in the spring.
Hood River Couples Retreat: Join us in Hood River, Oregon for our Couple’s Retreat July 29 – August 4, 2018. Strengthen your relationship in just 5 days while vacation in the majestic Columbia River Gorge. Learn more details here: Hood River Couples Retreat
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Do you want to talk to your partner about porn? If so, you’re not alone. Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
FabFitFun – FabFitFun is a seasonal subscription box with full size beauty, fitness, fashion and lifestyle products. #fabfitfunpartner
Use promo code IDO for $10 off your first box at fabfitfun.com
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah