What does it mean to live a good life? The answer will be different for each individual, however, there are mixed signals that can lead us astray. Are you truly living the life you want to live or are you living the life your parents, society or friends want you to live? Listen to today’s show to understand the factors that influence our life decisions and how to start living a more fulfilling and authentic life.
In this episode with Dr. Jasmonae Joyriel we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understand the messaging that influences your life and how that may have lead you astray
- The important questions to ask yourself to deeply understand the life you want to live
- Coming to a deeper understanding of yourself so you can make better decisions
- How to co-create a fulfilling life if you are in a relationship
- The importance of starting with the experience you would like to have in your life and not the results
- And much more!
Dr. Jasmonae Joyriel, is a licensed psychologist and the founder of Eros Rising in Austin, TX. In her therapy practice, she works with professionals and couples on matters related to sex and intimacy, complex trauma, and major life transitions. Dr. Joyriel is an alumna of Spelman College. She earned her M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling from Northwestern University and her PsyD from the University of Denver’s Graduate School of Professional Psychology. In 2023, Dr. Joyriel launched Ignite Anew to expand her outreach and services. This expansion includes the creation of luxury retreats for women and couples, training seminars for professionals, and the introduction of her podcast, “Shyt They Didn’t Tell Us.”
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah