An abundance mindset is one that will help bring you more love, laughter and light. Don’t you want to learn to cultivate this way of living!? Sometimes this kind of dialogue can seems gimmicky or full of someone trying to sell you something. Not this discussion! Listen to today’s show for specific, actionable tools to cultivate an abundance mindset that will improve your relationship and your entire life!
In this episode with Dr. Etel we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The mindset to cultivate the will help you begin to create abundance in your life
- Understanding how much our words and thoughts influence our life and how to curate them for positive outcomes
- Playing with the idea that time is elastic and how we can create an abundance mindset when it comes to our time
- How to deal with uncertainty and why it can lead us to make bad decisions
- Why you should put down the magnifying glass and pick up the mirror to help solve your problems
- And much more!
Dr. Etel Leit stands as a distinguished luminary in positive psychology and child development, bringing over 18 years of expertise as the founder of SignShine, a prominent Beverly Hills child development center. Her illustrious titles, including Communication and Relationship Researcher, Professor, Best-Selling Author, and Sought-after Keynote Speaker, underscore her multifaceted contributions. Beyond her remarkable career, Dr. Leit was a former commander in Israeli Intelligence and holder of a Ph.D. in psychology from Sofia University, channels her influence into addressing inner addictions in her latest book, “UnAddicted You.” As a professor specializing in addiction, relationships, and developmental psychology, she imparts profound wisdom through private consultations and captivating global keynote addresses. Her books, imbued with a message of unconditional love, serve as a testament to her fervent passion and unwavering commitment to inspiring others in the realms of positive psychology and child development.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah