Relationships make our lives richer, however, sometimes they can cause a lot of pain and frustration. If you are in a relationship with someone who is narcissistic or toxic, chances are they leave you feeling emotionally drained and looking for answers. Listen to today’s show to learn how to deal with a toxic relationship whether it’s with your romantic partner, a friend or a family member.
In this episode with Chelsey Cole we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The specific signs to determine if the relationship you’re in is with a narcissistic individual
- How to communicate with a narcissistic individual in the most productive way possible
- Deciding whether or not you should work on a relationship with a narcissistic individual
- Important questions to ask yourself when dealing with a narcissistic partner
- How to navigate a relationship with a narcissistic parent
- How to know when to leave a narcissistic relationship
- And much more!
Chelsey Cole is an internationally-recognized psychotherapist, Certified Partner Trauma Therapist, Registered Play Therapist, speaker, author, and coach who specializes in narcissistic abuse and relational trauma. Her expertise extends to addressing topics such as anxiety, infidelity, CPTSD, emotional abuse, post-traumatic relationship syndrome, and healthy strategies for introverts and empaths. Chelsey adopts a highly collaborative and compassionate approach to the counseling process, acknowledging the pivotal role of a safe and supportive relationship in the healing journey. She endeavors to create a space where individuals can experience being seen, heard, understood, guided, and supported.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah