Are you frustrated and disappointed by your dating experiences? Perhaps you have a lot of anxiety around dating and meeting the right person? Listen to today’s episode to learn how to date better with more peace of mind for better results and more happiness!
In this episode with Anne Appel we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Specific tips and tools to date with less anxiety and better results
- The importance of recognizing the difference between chemistry and compatibility
- How to not settle when dating and how to know if you’ve met ‘the one’
- Important communication tips and questions to ask while dating
- Setting realistic goals and expectations for your dating life
- Recognizing opportunities for growth while dating
Anne Appel is a licensed clinical professional counselor based in Chicago, IL and provides counseling to enhance wellbeing particularly focused on close relationships including dating, marriage, and family, as well as anxiety and depression. She has a bachelor’s degree in Psychology and a Master’s degree in Marriage/Family Therapy and is verified on Psychology Today.
BetterHelp is an online therapy platform that will assess your needs and match you with your own licensed professional therapist. Start living a happier life today and get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Foria is an innovative health and sexual wellness company that designs all-natural sexual intimacy products for women, people with vulvas, and the people who love them. Get 20% off your first order by visiting foriawellness.com/ido.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah