- Understanding that communication is not all about talking. There’s a reason we have two ears and one mouth!
- How to become a better listener to improve your relationship
- How to help your partner become better at communication by modeling good behavior
- Learning how to communicate when you have a busy life
- The importance of communicating your expectations and knowing the type of person we are
- And much more!
Rabbi Dovid M. Cohen is congregational rabbi and a marital therapist in NY. He is a graduate of Columbia Law School and University of N. Texas (Jerusalem branch) and is often published in various periodicals and magazines.
Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
AndStillIVote.org: Join the fight for voting rights today! Paid for by The Leadership Conference Education Fund.
Book: We’re Almost There
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah