We all want to have more intimate and connected relationships. Listen to today’s show to learn some great tools to improve intimacy in your relationship.
In this episode with Mitchell Smolkin we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to deal with some of the first fights you have in your relationship
- The importance of understanding that it’s normal to have conflict in your relationship
- How to communicate your fears with your partner and show vulnerability
- How to bring up and deal with difficult feelings
- Tools for repairing after relationship conflict
- And much more!
Mitchell Smolkin is the host of the Dignity of Suffering podcast. He has worked internationally with thousands of individuals, couples and families, as well as organizations and businesses, bringing together the latest and most inspiring thinking from neuroscience and the philosophy of psychology in order to better understand how to work through blocks to embodied connection.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah