Mark Manson is a NYT bestselling author who has written books about hope, living a good life and now an audible original about love and relationships. Listen to today’s show to hear Mark’s perspective of relationships through his own personal experiences and through putting together an audiobook on about them.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- The importance of recognizing the false ‘Disney narrative’ about love and relationships
- Learning to be skeptical of yourself as a tool for living a good life
- How to decide who you should date
- Why Mark believes love is not scarce
- What Mark has learned from his own relationships and from putting together this audiobook
- And much more!
Mark Manson is an OG super blogger turned best-selling author. His international smash hit, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck, has sold millions of copies, inspiring a generation of no fucks given.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Spark My Relationship Course: For a limited time, get access to our bonus, Mastering Money Talk In Your Marriage! Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah