- Learn the difference between clinical depression, mood swings and personality disorders
- How you can help your partner through a difficult day
- The differences between men and woman with depression
- Steps in getting your partner help if they have not yet been diagnosed
- How to navigate the relationship if one partner is in denial or unaware of their depression
- The importance for the non-depressed partner to have their own support system
- And much more!
Kristen Scarlett is the co-founder of Octave, a mental health startup in NYC. She launched the mental health services at Overlook Cancer Center and One Medical before opening Octave’s doors in October 2018. She’s a CBT therapist and teaches CBT at NYU Medical School.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Mint: Get your new wireless plan for just $15 a month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE. Visit mintmobile.com/ido
Zola: Zola is the wedding company that will do anything for love. They are reinventing the wedding planning and registry experience to make the happiest moment in our couples’ lives even happier.
To get 30% off your invites and paper order visit ZOLA.com/ido.
Spark My Relationship Course: For a limited time, get access to our bonus, Mastering Money Talk In Your Marriage! Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah