Join us as Kaeli Conforti from Budget Travel shares her expertise on budget-friendly romantic getaways.
About Kaeli Conforti
Kaeli Conforti is the Digital Editor at Budget Travel. She is originally from Queens, New York, and grew up in Hawaii and Florida before moving back to the Big Apple in 2011 to pursue an Editorial Internship with Budget Travel. Soon after, the internship became a full-time job, and she has been writing, editing and traveling the world as much as possible ever since. Her writing has appeared on BudgetTravel.com as well as the websites for CNN Travel, Fox News Travel, NBC News Travel, Yahoo Travel, and Huffington Post Travel. Some of her favorite places on earth are Machu Picchu, Lake Como, Dublin, Paris; and the Badlands and Black Hills of South Dakota, a truly underrated-but-beautiful part of the country. She loves Aussie accents, experiencing new things, and making friends all over the world.
Top Budget Friendly Getaways
- All inclusive resorts – Keep an eye out for summertime travel sales.
- Krystal Cancun
- Iberostar Cozumel Resort
- Recommended Accommodations: Airbnb
- Free entrance to the Modern Art Museum on the first Sunday of every month.
- Oct 1st – March 31st: Free entrance to the Louvre on the first Sunday of the month.
- Find great travel deals on Trivago.com
- Oahu – Honolulu, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor
- Big Island – Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
- Maui – Whale watching in May & June
- Kauai – Great spot for nature lovers.
- National Rain Forest Tour – $64 per person with transportation from San Juan
- Bio luminescent Bay Tours – Island Kayaking Adventures
- Recommended Restaurant: Mrs. Wilkes Dining Room – Only open for lunch. Cash only. Get there early folks!
- Recommended Hotel: Best Western Plus Savannah Historic District
- Forsyth Park – Beautiful place for a walk or picnic.
- Check for deals on Aer Lingus Airlines.
- Hotel Caneva – Walking distance from Piazza San Marco
- Save money buy purchasing a Tourist Water Transit Pass
- Generator Hostel