This was a favorite conversation as it really hits home with me personally. Understanding both our own and our partners attachment styles can go a long way in helping you resolve conflict and improve your relationships. Listen to today’s show to learn some life changing insights!
In this episode with Julie Menanno, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to emotionally support your partner based on attachment theory
- The anxious avoidant dynamic and the importance of understanding it
- How our attachment styles are developed during childhood and how they show up in relationships as adults
- The value of responding to your partner with curiosity
- How to create emotional safety in your relationship
- How to communicate outside of a negative cycle
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Bonafide offers naturally derived products to treat menopause, PMS and intimacy issues. It’s easy to use, safe, hormone-free & recommended by thousands of doctors. Get 20% off your first purchase when you subscribe to any product. Go to HelloBonafide.com and use promo code IDO.
Quip: Good health starts with good habits. Quip makes it easy, by delivering all the oral care essentials you need to care for your mouth. Go to GETQUIP.com/IDO, and you’ll get your first refill FREE.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah