Overthinking, rumination and other negative thought patterns can drive us crazy in our personal lives and relationships. Listen to today’s show to learn how to get out of your monkey mind and start living a happier, healthier life!
In this episode with JF Benoist, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Releasing the judgement that emotions can equal weakness
- Understanding how we get triggered by our conditioning
- How our emotions are created
- Why underneath every emotion is a belief about who we are
- Connecting to our body to help get out of our mind
- Breaking the pattern of negativity when we react out of feelings of not being safe
- How to build resilience in ourselves
- And much more!
JF Benoist is the founder and program manager of The Exclusive Hawaii, a non-12-step, holistic addiction treatment center. The Exclusive Hawaii uses JF’s experience-based methodology (Experiential Engagement Therapy™) to teach clients practical ways to retrain their brains. JF is also the author of the bestselling self-help book, Addicted to the Monkey Mind: Change the Programming That Sabotages Your Life
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah