Become A Love Tribe Member Today — When you become a Love Tribe Member, you’ll gain access to exclusive, ad-free content not available on our regular, free feed. The membership provides you even more amazing and actionable relationship advice from the world’s leading experts. Sign Up Here!
How we relate with our partner can be largely influenced by how we were attached to our parents as children. Listen to today’s episode to better understand attachment theory, and how it can improve your relationship.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How attachment theory can help us understand our deepest feelings, needs, triggers and fears
- What the different attachment styles mean for you and your partner
- Healing how we attach with our partner
- How our wounds can cause us to not see each other and the reality of a situation
- Breaking negative cycles and exploring the underlying issues
- And much more!
Jennifer Lehr is a licensed marriage and family therapist, the founder of WeConcile, an online program for committed couples seeking help, as well as an educator on the process of living, self-acceptance and stepping into your magic life.
New Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah