Loneliness is something that many people encounter, even if they are surrounded by friends, family and in a good relationship. Listen to today’s show to learn how to cope with loneliness in yourself or in your partner.
In this episode with Hannah Rose, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understand how loneliness can manifest in ourselves
- The importance of learning what might be blocking you from connecting with others
- Loneliness from a lack of authentic relationships
- How to get over blockages to connection with others
- How to understand that you are worthy of love and belonging
- And much more!
Hannah Rose is a clinical mental health therapist based in Baltimore, Maryland. A Johns Hopkins alum, she recently turned 30 and celebrated two years of being in private practice. Hannah specializes in all things related to self: self esteem, worth, forgiveness, talk, and shame. She uses narrative therapeutic approaches as well as her trauma-informed training to deepen her clients’ relationships with themselves and those around them.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah