Relationships can be a beautiful vehicle to discover who we are and the possibilities of our lives. Our guest, Guy Finley, has a wealth of knowledge from his own 40-year marriage and shares amazing relationship insights and advice.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How we can discover who we are through our relationship
- How Guy and his wife have never raised their voices at each other in their 40 year marriage
- The importance of recognizing the pain within ourselves before lashing out at our partner
- Communicating with our partner and how to handle constructive criticism
- Renewing your relationship through the years
- The importance of learning from our partner
- And much more!
Guy Finley is the bestselling author of more than 45 books and audio albums on self-realization, including “The Secret of Letting Go,” “The Essential Laws of Fearless Living,” and his newest book “Relationship Magic: Waking Up Together.” He is the founder and director of Life of Learning Foundation, a nonprofit Center for Spiritual Discovery located in southern Oregon. Guy is a faculty member at the Omega Institute in Rhinebeck, New York and at 1440 Multiversity.
New Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah