The fundamental building blocks of love come from deep inside of us. Love can cause great joy, but also great pain in our lives. The more we understand ourselves and our partner, the better we can love and be loved. Listen to today’s show to learn how to navigate love and relationships.
- Learn why and how we are wired for love from an early age
- Why it can hurt so much if we feel like our partner is not there for us
- How attachment theory shapes our relationships
- Learn one of the most important things you can ask yourself when dealing with difficulties in your relationship
- How to communicate with your partner during conflict or disconnection
- And much more!
Fiachra “Figs” O’Sullivan, is the Founder and Chief Empathy at Empathi, which provides step-by-step guidance for couples and individuals who care about their relationships. He is a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, who is certified in Emotionally Focused Therapy for Couples and individuals, and a passionate entrepreneur,
driven to change lives for the better.
Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah