Our expectations color the world we inhabit. Sometimes we expect our partner to behave in a certain way and are most disappointed when they don’t. Listen to today’s show to understand relationship expectations and how to navigate them in the most productive way possible.
In this episode with Elizabeth Earnshaw, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding your expectations and if they may be unfair
- The value of getting curious with your partner
- How to deal with defensiveness in your relationship
- The importance of taking responsibility for your actions in a relationship
- How to not get caught up in in the blame game
- The importance of validating your partner’s feelings
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah