In this episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How to monitor social media use for a healthy marriage or relationship.
- Why online emotional infidelity can be just as damaging as an actual affair.
- How ‘carefronting’, rather than confronting, your partner is a more productive way to problem solve.
- Learn what Zach thinks about one-on-one friendships with the opposite sex when you are married or in a relationship.
- Find out if you should create a joint Facebook account with your partner.
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Talkspace: The online therapy company that believes that therapy should be affordable, confidential and convenient.
Join over 500,000 people who have used Talkspace for online therapy with their licensed therapist. Get $30 off your first month when you visit Talkspace.com/IDO.
Audible: Use the link below, and sign up for a free 30-day trial and one free audiobook download! You will have to enter your CC information, but you can just cancel the trial at the end of the month if you don’t like it and not pay a dime. There are a ton of great relationship audiobooks on Audible.com. Consider downloading The 5 Love Languages for your free download. Audibletrial.com/idopodcast
If you love the show, please subscribe in iTunes and leave a review! It really helps, and allows us to keep bringing you these episodes each week! – Chase & Sarah
Zack’s Daily Tool
Be strategic with communication. Be cognizant that what you say online has real world implications.
Relationship Advice Resource
Advice for Newlyweds
Be willing and eager to give up certain freedoms once your married.
Advice for Single Listeners
Look at your [future] spouse as more important than yourself.
Zack’s blog on Psychology Today: Clear Communication