Want to have better sex!? If you answered, YES!, then this episode is for you. It turns out that as relationships mature, the sex tends to become less frequent and less passionate. Don’t despair! There are simple steps to help improve your sex life right here in this episode. Listen and learn!
In this episode we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Why being aware of when you’re aroused and what that feels like is the first step to better sex.
- Dumb and happy arousal and why it’s important in your relationship.
- Why women are increasingly less satisfied in bed and what to do about it (hint: smartphones and porn).
- The importance of taking your time during sex and not simply having the goal of climaxing.
- Why you should ‘simmer’ and not only get aroused when you are going to have sex.
- Understanding that everyone is responsible for their own arousal.
- Learn what ‘lazy sex’ is and how it can help your relationship.
- And much more!
Stephen Snyder, M.D. is a sex and couples therapist, psychiatrist, and writer in New York City. He is an Associate Clinical Professor of Psychiatry at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mt. Sinai in New York City, and chairman of the Consumer Book Award Committee for the Society for Sex Therapy and Research (SSTAR). He has treated patients at his practice for 25 years, is a guest on major media outlets nationwide, and writes for Psychology Today and Huffington Post. He lives with his wife and children in New York City.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Are you and your partner struggling with having great sex in your long-lasting relationship? If so, you’re not alone. Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
YogaGlo: YogaGlo is yoga and meditation website that you can use anywhere. You can practice in your own space, on your own time, for just eighteen dollars per month! That’s less than a single class at most yoga studios! They have thousands of classes, at all levels, taught by some of the best teachers in the world.
Get your first two weeks of YogaGlo FREE when you sign up on YogaGlo.com/IDO.
Lovelands: Lovelands is a highly readable guide to creating the relationship and life you most deeply desire, by psychologist Dr Debra Campbell.
If you’ve ever wondered why you keep going wrong in love and how to make lasting change for the
better — Lovelands will show you how to make that change, not just in your relationship but in every area of your life.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah