Being vulnerable in your relationship can bring more connection and intimacy. However, it’s not great to simply always try to be vulnerable. Learn about all the positives and negatives of vulnerability in today’s show!
In this episode with Dr. Ray and Jean Kadkhodaian, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding the six stages of emotional vulnerability
- Why you should set certain times to discuss your vulnerabilities
- The importance of time for reflection during conflict to avoid reactivity
- Journaling to help open up to your partner
- How to be a witness to your partners’ vulnerability
- How your relationship can help heal childhood wounds
- And much more!
Dr. Ray and Jean have been helping thousands of couples transform their relationships for over 20 years. The are CoFounders of a successful counseling center in the Chicagoland area and CoFounded Couples Synergy, a unique model in coaching couples. Dr. Ray & Jean both have Master’s degrees in Clinical Psychology, and Dr. Ray has an additional doctorate in Clinical Psychology and they are coauthors of the book, Good Boundaries-Great Relationships and are CoHosts of the Podcast, Couples Synergy-Real Couples, Real Stories.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah