Understanding how our emotions are made up of energy can help us better navigate our life and relationships. Listen to today’s show to gain a deeper understanding for how to cultivate better energy in our lives.
In this episode with Dr. Melanie Dean, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding energy fields, how our emotions are made of energy and how much of what we communicate with energy is out of our awareness
- Can you be upset and still put out good energy?
- How to dig under your emotions to understand what you’re really feeling
- How to interrupt the flow of negative emotions
- The power of positive thinking
- Tapping into your intuition to discover what it is you truly desire
- And much more!
Melanie Dean, Ph.D. is a psychologist with a background in science and business who has spent her career helping people work with their thoughts and feelings to achieve their own personal goals. In addition to her education and research in science and psychology, Dr. Dean is dedicated to the study of spirituality and has learned directly from the Dalai Lama. She is the creator and leader of The Wave Makers, a free online learning community dedicated to helping people notice and shift their emotions – and intentionally direct their energy to create the life they really want.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah