- Why ‘my way or the highway’ is a terrible approach to relationship disagreements
- Regulating our emotions when we’re upset or in a disagreement with our partner
- The desire to be heard and understood for relationship growth
- Stopping emotional reactivity in it’s tracks
- Understanding that your partner has unique needs and feelings
- And much more!
Full show notes and episode links at: https://idopodcast.com/187
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Spark My Relationship Course: Get access to our special offer for I Do Podcast listeners only by visiting: SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock
Babbel: The #1 selling language learning app in the world. Try Babbel for free by visiting Babbel.com or downloading the app.
Hourglass Cosmetics: Get free shipping with your purchase of a full-sized Caution Mascara! Experience unparalleled, next-generation performance by visiting HourglassCosmetics.com/IDO, and use promo code IDO at checkout.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah
You’ll Do Anything For Him / You’ll Do Anything For You