Do you ever feel like you’re going crazy? Many of us have dysfunctional self-relationships that can create personal and relational issues, making us feel a bit crazy. Listen to today’s show to better understand your “crazy” and how to make it work for you.
In this episode with Dr. Mark Borg, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- How we sometimes create negative relationships with ourselves and how to remedy this
- Where dysfunctional relationships with ourselves can originate
- The performer identity to earn love and the key insights this can provide for improving your relationship
- Why we are sometimes driven in our relationships by the need to be seen as good
- How to have compassionate empathy toward ourselves
- Diving into your past to create powerful healing
- And much more!
Dr. Mark Borg is a a community and clinical psychologist and a psychoanalyst practicing in New York City and coauthor of Making Your Crazy Work for You: From Isolation to Self-Acceptance, Compassionate Empathy, and Love.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Bonafide offers naturally derived products to treat menopause, PMS and intimacy issues. It’s easy to use, safe, hormone-free & recommended by thousands of doctors. Get 20% off your first purchase when you subscribe to any product. Go to HelloBonafide.com and use promo code IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah