We all want to feel more connection and intimacy in our relationships. However, it’s not always easy to understand how to make this happen. Listen to today’s show for actionable tips to increase the connection and intimacy with your partner.
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- What should intimacy look like in a relationship?
- What to do if your partner has difficulty opening up to you to create more intimacy
- Why we have different ideas of what intimacy is to us personally and the importance of understanding this
- Actionable tools to create more intimacy and connection
- How to discuss your desire for more intimacy with your partner
- And much more!
Dr. Marisa T. Cohen is a relationship coach, relationship researcher, and teaches college-level psychology courses. She is the author of From First Kiss to Forever: A Scientific Approach to Love, a book that relates relationship science research to everyday experiences and real relationship issues confronted by couples. She is also the author of Finding Love: The Scientific Take, a Psychology Today blog and Love Lessons, a Long Island Weekly newspaper column.
Full show notes and episode links at: https://idopodcast.com/250
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah