- How to deal with difficult and problematic in-law relationships
- Steps to take to repair a fractured relationship with a family member or loved one
- How to mend an estrangement and start having a better relationships with your family and friends
- Why fractured families can negatively affect your romantic relationship and how to prevent this
- Why coming to agreements and resolutions with estranged family members is not necessary to repair an estranged relationship
- And much more!
Dr. Karl Pillemer is Professor of Human Development at Cornell University. A world-renowned family sociologist, he spent five years studying processes of estrangement and reconciliation in families. His just-published book, Fault Lines: Fractured Families and How to Mend Them, provides strategies and tips for healing family rifts.
Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah