Dr. Jane Greer is a nationally renowned marriage and sex therapist, radio host of the Doctor on Call show, and creator of ‘SHRINK WRAP’. Her book, What About Me? Stop Selfishness From Ruining Your Relationship, is available nationwide
In this episode we discuss relationship topics that include:
- How to evaluate your relationship the right way.
- The questions to ask before making a big step in your relationship like moving in together or becoming exclusive, ect…
- Why it’s important to make lists when moving in with your partner.
- The signs that you should be taking the next step in advancing your relationship.
- Why it’s important that both individuals in a relationship feel their needs are being considered.
- And much more!
Talkspace: The online therapy company that believes that therapy should be affordable, confidential and convenient.
Join over 500,000 people who have used Talkspace for online therapy with their licensed therapist. Get $30 off your first month when you visit Talkspace.com/IDO.
Audible: Use the link below, and sign up for a free 30-day trial and one free audiobook download! You will have to enter your CC information, but you can just cancel the trial at the end of the month if you don’t like it and not pay a dime. There are a ton of great relationship audiobooks on Audible.com. Consider downloading The 5 Love Languages for your free download.
If you haven’t already subscribed to I Do Podcast and left us a review on iTunes, that helps us a ton as well Thanks! – Chase and Sarah
Dr. Greer’s Daily Tool
Say something positive and express appreciation for your partner.
Relationship Advice Resource
Advice for Newlyweds
The first years can be hard. Look to the future, enjoy time together and don’t let paper cuts build into larger relationship problems
Advice for Single Listeners
Put yourself out there!