- How to identify signs of anxiety and perfectionism
- The three root causes of perfectionism
- How to navigate perfectionist tendencies and grow to a more positive place of self love
- The importance of putting action first when trying to make changes in your life
- Understanding that our relationships are an experiment and the value in taking this approach
- And much more!
Dr. Ellen Hendricksen is a clinical psychologist who helps millions calm their anxiety and be their authentic selves. She serves on the faculty at Boston University’s Center for Anxiety and Related Disorders (CARD) and is the author of HOW TO BE YOURSELF: Quiet Your Inner Critic and Rise Above Social Anxiety.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
Manly Bands: Say no to boring, traditional and overpriced wedding bands. To order his Manly Band and get 21% off, plus a free silicone ring, go to manlybands.com/ido. Manly Bands—the best damn rings period.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah