There are a lot of myths surrounding the attainment of happiness. Understanding these myths and moving toward a better path will improve your relationship and your life. Listen to today’s show to learn how get on a path toward more happiness!
In this episode, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Examples for how we look for happiness in all of the wrong places
- Developing rituals with your partner to increase relationship satisfaction
- Using chocolate to develop mindfulness and become more attuned with your partner
- The importance of not personalizing our partners actions
- Looking at our partner in a new light without or predetermined labels
- And much more!
Diane R. Gehart, Ph.D., is an author, an award-winning professor of Counseling and Family Therapy at California State University, Northridge, and a practicing psychotherapist. Her new book is Mindfulness for Chocolate Lovers: A Lighthearted Way to Stress Less and Savor More Each Day (Rowman & Littlefield, Sept. 15, 2019).
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Spark My Relationship Course: For a limited time, get access to our bonus, Mastering Money Talk In Your Marriage! Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah