We all have ideal sexual ideas for what we’d like to see in our relationship. Often these ideals are not met, or understood, resulting in relationship issues. Listen to today’s show to learn how to identify your sexual needs, communicate them with your partner and improve your relationship.
- What to do when you’re sexually dissatisfied in your relationship
- Why sexuality can disproportionately affect relationship satisfaction
- Understanding your sexual ideals and communicating them with your partner
- Learning about yourself as a sexual being in order to improve the sex in your relationship
- Why society sometimes minimizes our sexual needs
- And much more!
Dr. David Ley is a psychologist and sex therapist who has appeared in the New York Times, The Daily Show, Playboy Magazine, as well as publishing numerous books and research articles on sexual issues.
Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.