What does passion look like in your relationship? Are you disappointed that the passion you once had seems to have faded away? Listen to today’s show to learn what to expect passion to look like in your relationship, and how to cultivate it in a healthy way.
In this episode with Dr. Cheryl Fraser, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn what healthy passion in a relationship looks like
- Different types of desire in relationships and between sexes
- How to cultivate passion and excitement in a long term relationship
- What to do when one partner wants to improve the relationship and the other does not
- The importance of creating a mind of novelty
- And much more!
Dr. Cheryl Fraser is a psychologist, sex therapist and author of Buddhas Bedroom – The Mindful Loving Path to Lifelong Passion. She created the online immersion couples course and coaching program “Become Passion- Create Love that Lasts a Lifetime”. She has been the invited guest sex and love expert for Tony Robbins and Jack Canfield of Chicken Soup for the Soul.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Help Support The Show! Donate Here.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah