- How we progress from enchantment to disconnection in our relationship
- Using relationships as a path for personal growth
- The importance of not projecting onto your partner
- How to avoid the drama triangle that is common in relationships
- How to do things out of generosity and not obligation
- And much more!
Chelsea Wakefield, PhD, LCSW is a long-term couples therapist, an Associate Professor at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences, and the Director of the Couples Center where she has a part-time couples therapy practice, trains clinicians in her innovative method of couples work. She also offers workshops and programs (in person and now on-line) to the general public about how to create and sustain a meaningful, enduring relationship. She is the author of three books- Negotiating the Inner Peace Treaty – Becoming the Person You Were Born to Be; In Search of Aphrodite – Women, Archetypes, and Sex Therapy; and just released- The Labyrinth of Love- the Path to a Soulful Relationship.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah