A bad breakup can feel like your world is ending. Insecurity, fear and sadness are just a few of the many emotions we might feel. Listen to today’s show to learn how to learn, recover, move on and find new love after a breakup.
- Learn the importance of stabilizing your life and seeking support after a breakup
- Why breakups can bring so much insecurity and sadness and how to deal with these emotions
- Reflecting on your past relationship and moving forward
- How to not get ‘stuck’ on an ex
- Regaining your confidence and finding new love
- And much more!
About Our Guest: Dalila Jusic-LaBerge is a licensed marriage and family therapist offering online courses, coaching and counseling to help people confidently embrace love from the right partner.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Spark My Relationship Course: Get access to our special offer for I Do Podcast listeners only by visiting: SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah