Relationships take work and sometimes we want an easy answer to our relationship issues. The secret is there is no secret! There are many factors that lead to successful relationships. Listen to today’s show to understand some of the key factors for relationship success according to a relationship therapist who’s been practicing and married for 27 years.
In this episode with Colin Wilford, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Understanding how personalities shape our relationships
- Daily communication suggestions you can implement now
- The importance of cultivating empathy to improve your relationship
- How egocentric behaviors can bring your relationship down
- How to share a life but not lose your independence
- Changing your perspective when in conflict with your partner
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Headspace: You deserve to feel happier, and Headspace is meditation made simple. Visit Headspace.com/IDO for a FREE one-month trial with access to Headspace’s full library of meditations for every situation.
Dipsea is an audio app full of short, sexy stories and guided sessions that are designed to turn you on and help you get in touch with yourself. Get a 30 day free trial when you go to DipseaStories.com/IDO.
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah