- Deconstructing the myth that our partner will fulfill all our needs
- Using the hard times in a relationship and turning them into breakthrough moments rather than breakdowns or breakups
- Circumstances where you could be looking toward your partner for fulfillment rather than within
- Understanding codependent relationships and breaking away from this type of relating
- The importance of regular relationship check ins
- And much more!
Charlie and Linda Bloom have been married since 1972. Trained as psychotherapists and relationship counselors, they have worked with individuals, couples, groups and organizations since 1975. They have lectured and taught at learning institutes throughout the USA, including the Esalen Institute, the Kripalu Center for Yoga and Health, the California Institute for Integral Studies, the Meridian University, John F. Kennedy University, the Crossings, Omega institute, the Institute for Transpersonal Psychology, University of California at Berkeley Extension Program, the Hoffman Institute and the World Health Organization.
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
Native creates safe, simple, effective products that people use in the bathroom everyday, including some amazing deodorant! For 20% off your first purchase, visit nativedeodorant.com and use promo code IDO during checkout!
Spark My Relationship Course: For a limited time, get access to our bonus, Mastering Money Talk In Your Marriage! Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah