- How to use your relationship as a path to spiritual growth
- How to start a spiritual path
- The importance of not focusing on what’s wrong in your relationship
- Sacred sexuality and how to practice it in your relationship
- Presence as a spiritual and sexual practice
- And much more!
Catherine Auman, LMFT is a spiritual psychotherapist and the Director of The Transpersonal Counseling Center in Los Angeles, California. She has advanced training in traditional psychology, as well as the wisdom traditions. Catherine lived for a year at the Osho ashram in India, a full-time immersion in tantra and meditation, and studied and practiced tantra, love, sex, intimacy, and seduction with numerous teachers.
New Podcast Series: Love Under Quarantine
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Join our 5 Day Couples Appreciation Challenge here: idopodcast.com/appreciation
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
More episodes with Catherine: 195: The Value Of Tantric Sex And Tantric Relating Practices
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah