The more we understand our biology and psychology, the better we can show up in our relationships. Listen to today’s show to better understand the reasons we have sex, and how to use this knowledge to improve our relationships.
In this episode with Carolin Hauser, we discuss relationship advice topics that include:
- Learn about our two ingrained programs for sex and how understanding each can lead to a better sex life
- Why the dopamine high after orgasm might not be the best thing for your sex life
- Bonding based love making and it’s benefits
- How moving away from touching your partner can actually improve your sex life
- Loving our partner unconditionally through bonding based sex
- And much more!
Sign up for our 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge here: 14 Day Happy Couples Challenge
Do you want to hear more on this topic? Continue the conversation on our Facebook Group here: Love Tribe
BetterHelp: Get help on your own time and at your own pace. Get 10% off your first month by visiting BetterHelp.com/IDO.
Spark My Relationship Course: Get $100 off our online course. Visit SparkMyRelationship.com/Unlock for our special offer just for our I Do Podcast listeners!
If you love this episode (and our podcast!), would you mind giving us a review in iTunes? It would mean the world to us and we promise it only takes a minute. Many thanks in advance! – Chase & Sarah